Public TransportationMarch 8, 2017
Weather UndergroundMarch 8, 2017
The city of Hoboken is a prime location, with endless opportunities to enjoy all it has to offer. Whether you are searching for a premium dining experience, are looking to enjoy the excitement of the vibrant nightlife scene, or are looking to relish the outdoors in our beautiful parks and waterfront venues, Hoboken certainly has something for everyone. Dockage at the Shipyard Marina allows members and transient guests all the treasures this city has to offer. Here are some of the awards and acknowledgments that the city has received (from http://www.hobokennj.org/):
- Hoboken was designated a gold-level walk-friendly community in 2011.
- Hoboken was rated the best dining town in New Jersey (NJ Monthly Magazine).
- Hoboken was ranked the 12th best college town in the country (Princeton Review, 2010).
- Hoboken is ranked #1 city in public transportation use (U.S. Census).
- Hoboken is ranked the #1 most walkable city in the country (WalkScore.com).
- Hoboken is ranked the #1 most dog-friendly city in the country (BellaDOG Magazine).
- Hoboken’s Pier A Park is ranked one of the top 10 urban parks in the country (Urban Land Institute)
- Hoboken’s Washington Street was named one of the Top 10 Great Streets for 2010(American Planning Association, 2010)
- Hoboken was ranked the #1 city in the country for Singles (Money Magazine, 2008)
- Hoboken was rated one of the top 10 best places to “ride out the gas crunch” due to the variety of transportation options available here (Money Magazine, 2008)
For more information on the city of Hoboken visit the city’s website which features information about the city’s history, upcoming events, a calendar of events full of fun things to do for people of all ages: http://www.hobokennj.org/
For a list and map of some of the many RESTAURANTS near The Shipyard Marina click here http://goo.gl/maps/3s4e
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No